If you’ve come here linking from our House of Drought cover reveal and you’ve visited us before, you may have noticed that our product displays have changed. If you’ve placed an order, you will have seen that our payment process is more straight-forward and there are more payment options.
We recently updated our site to a new ecommerce system with a lot more functionality. We have four books coming out in 2022 and we wanted to present those titles to you in the most intuitive way possible and make purchasing those titles easy.
- Previously we only accepted payments through Paypal. Now we can accept credit and debit cards as well.
- We can now do secure automatic ebook downloads! No more waiting to be sent an ebook manually – readers can now access their content immediately after payment.
- Our product pages are now all 100% uniform. Find all the information you need about our books using the product description tabs.
- Our books are now categorized by author, year of publication, and genre. If you’re interested in checking out all of our horror or all of our fantasy or science fiction, you can select that category and see all the options.
- Our product pages now also show linked or related products. As we’ve got titles coming from authors we’ve previously published, this is an important feature. See all of your favourite author’s books in one place!
Trade agreements post-Brexit and supply chain issues have affected how we can get books to you. Shipping books to the EU now involves extra fees, and we’ve had packages take months to arrive in Australia and New Zealand, or not arrive at all. With this website upgrade, we have made the decision to ship books only within Canada and the US. For our international customers, our books are still available worldwide through your local independent bookstores, or through most online venues. We provide links to alternative purchase venues on each product page as soon as the book is available to order.
Thank you for your support!
We’ve made these changes to better serve you and ensure that our books get to you as quickly and reliably as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if you can’t find a shop that sells our books. We can often put you in touch with booksellers that can access our titles.